Saturday 15 March 2014

Panic Room - Incarnate (preview)

* * * * *


Panic Room's new album "Incarnate" was released this week.  The official sampler video is above, but it's only based on the album artwork.  There is a slightly different feel to this new material, no doubt due to the presence of new guitarist Adam O'Sullivan.  I haven't been able to find a copy of the CD in the shops, even in a major city like Oxford.  I shall have to order a copy, which is a drag in itself.  The album's been available a little longer through the band's website and at an expensive launch party.  

Despite their talent, I really can't see Panic Room achieving much unless they up their game.  They must spend a fortune on recording and production, whereas they should spend some of that budget on a proper song video.  As it is, there is no official video product to buy which features the visually captivating vocalist Anne-Marie Helder and the outstanding band.

I'll report more if I can lay my hands on a copy of the CD...in the meantime check out the tour details and latest news on the band's website http://www.panicroom.org.uk/home.html

No comments: